Check the closest age...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a simple poll to see what our average age is. I am betting mid fifties......

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I'd say your close. But the oldest / youngest would be a great question too. Me? 51

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
PS: IBALEE, you are a maniac! (and I mean that with the utmost respect. I've followed some of you exploits (10K in 10 days was epic).

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Vote casted....

·
Premium Member
5,355 Posts
I voted, turn 57 in Feb

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
My average age is 1892. I added up all 62 years and divided by 62. No wonder I feel like an old guy.

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
The age I am or the age I act may be a big difference.

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
My vote is in I'm in the big group

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Mama always said a woman never tells her age.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
I know few others here are in their 30's. I must say I do take a lot of heat on having an “OLDMANS bike”

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Looks like I'm hanging out with a bunch of Kids:rolleyes:
I'll be 72 in July

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
No way I had my first wing in 79 it was a 77 at 23 I was called the old man of our group and this old man and his old mans bike ran all them ladies in to the ground. remember when AMF had HD and the #$*&$ they made you could only go say 150 miles and then you were done. OLD MAN I AM and loven it.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
You got me beat by almost 4 years golddragon, I was turning 27 when I brought home my brand new '84. Got lots of wierd comments and looks when we took off our lids. Heck my wife looked like a school girl then (still does I better add in the interest of immunity;)) and I've always looked a bit younger than my years since; my older brother got the craggy, aged look. Yup, I'm in the big category too.
Ron, you're more of a kid than any of us I reckon!:cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
i'm too young to be in the big category :p

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.