Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So Saturday the weather was perfect so I hopped on ye 'olde Wing and went to check out the autumn colours. From about 12 miles southwest of my place the scenery took on that magical blend of yellows and sometimes red as the leaves turned from their summer greenery to the last stages before falling forever to the ground. The loop is about 70 miles total along a couple secondary's and onto Hwy 44 and then back on Hwy 2 returning to my place. Not as colourful as some years, but at a pleasant 78*f (amazing what you can do on a deserted highway in northern Alberta with a camera;)) it was fabulous riding.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Oops, one more picture for this post, reckon I got mixed up a bit...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shoot, that was supposed to go in the last set, ah well. This is a few from a pretty spot about 6 miles north of my place called Jenkins Lake. The last shot is turning down the lane to my place at the end.

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Thanks for the tour R.B. A couple observations if an Ole Fossil may?

1) You would be right at home in PA. Your area looks a lot like some of our areas of the Pocono region. Right Charlie?

2) Random picture posting makes things fun.:D "Shoot that was supposed to go in the last set, ah well.";)

3) Taking pictures while doing almost 90 kph???? Hmmm. We need to discuss this one a bit. Ask IBALEE about texting.:rolleyes:;)

4) Oh & lastly very nice pictures & posts. Thank you.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Love Fall, just hate what comes after it.:(

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
Thank you for the photos. You don't know but maybe one day.:D:D

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
had to be a fun ride, looks nice

·
Registered
363 Posts
Beautiful photos! Wish I was up there with you. I'm a cold weather person by nature and I've had enough of the heat down here!

·
Premium Member
6,721 Posts
Love those pictures....beautiful place you live in! Enjoy the weather while it's here.

Mark

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Right you are gizmo...the green of the spruce and pines will stand out starkly against the grey of the bare deciduous aspen, birch and larch.:eek:
Fossil, the cruise control is your friend, the auto focus and sport mode your ally. Eyes on the shoulder for the denizens of the wood!;) Digital photography is so forgiving...the trash button is a handy fefature. And believe me I kissed a lot of frogs searching for the photo princess!

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
its beginning to look alot like autumn around these parts too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.