Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 1985 GW limited and can’t find in manual how to operate the auto leveling suspension. Any help on how to use and what settings should be.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
not sure of the 1200..... but my best recollection of my brother's, you have to push two buttons at once
one to just check pressure then the second at the same to air it up or let it down

Reactions: Limpy45

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure of the 1200..... but my best recollection of my brother's, you have to push two buttons at once
one to just check pressure then the second at the same to air it up or let it down
I tried the center switch to check the pressure. . There are no numbers on the display panel. Tried to increase and decrease pressure and the compressor does not start up.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
it has to be running

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
you betcha, my 1500se had a hose in the right bag that could be used to air up your own tires, you used the same system but it had to be turned to ACC and another weird combination to get that part to work, it was a two person ordeal

·
Super Moderator
11,951 Posts
you betcha, my 1500se had a hose in the right bag that could be used to air up your own tires, you used the same system but it had to be turned to ACC and another weird combination to get that part to work, it was a two person ordeal
Turned to the left with the forks locked.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Turned to the left with the forks locked.
I knew it was something like that, only used it once, and had to look it up in the owners manual

Reactions: Cantankerous

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
my 1500 wouldn't do front............ had to do that with an hand air pump....... max of like 6psi
so cant help you out any further

1 - 13 of 13 Posts