Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know there has to be at least ONE person on this website who is going to see Willie Nelson in Bee Cave, Tx this weekend!

My wife, my self and another couple are heading over to Austin Saturday morning, we will be staying at the Windham on the south side of town. After we check in, we are heading to New Braunsfells for a little riding and then catch the Robert Earl Keen concert @ White Water Sports on the "Horseshoe".
We will head back to Austin while keeping an eye out for deer and relax by the pool the rest of the evening.
Sunday morning we will head east and south east of Austin and check out some of the swimming holes around the area, maybe even partake in a swim?. No particular ride plan, just go untill it's time to go see Willie in Bee Cave, then head back to the Hotel for some adult beverages!
Monday we will ride a little around Austin before heading back home.

Come on all you Texans, where ya gonna be this weekend??

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
S.O.B.! I'll be in a cage down along the Chesapeake Bay area. My parents abandoned me here ten years ago and moved to Arizona. Pay back is a bi**h.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
S.O.B.! I'll be in a cage down along the Chesapeake Bay area. My parents abandoned me here ten years ago and moved to Arizona. Pay back is a bi**h.
Come on Man, you can figure out some kind of excuse to get down hear!
Just but the old lady on the back and say "we are taking the bike to the Bay" then after about 12 hours or so, tell her your lost!
Look honey, the sign up ahead says "Austin 36 miles"..............lol

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Come on Man, you can figure out some kind of excuse to get down hear!
Just but the old lady on the back and say "we are taking the bike to the Bay" then after about 12 hours or so, tell her your lost!
Look honey, the sign up ahead says "Austin 36 miles"..............lol
We can both laugh about it in hell.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not us man! The wife and I are headin for Big Bend. Yearly thing you know. Might be a wet one though with the hurricane moving in. Tell Willy Hi for us!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not us man! The wife and I are headin for Big Bend. Yearly thing you know. Might be a wet one though with the hurricane moving in. Tell Willy Hi for us!
I'll tell Willie you said hello. And you are going to get A LOT wetter than we will I can almost guarantee!

Damn! I guess we are just destine to be Lone Wolf's in Texas!

We had to just about pull people over to talk to when we went to the Hill Country last time! We made a mistake and did the B&B at Koyote Ranch. Little did we know that it is pretty much secluded from the rest of the place and there much have been 100 bike staying there that weekend!

Most action we had was people pulling up beside us and ask "Ya'll from Oklahoma Huh?"
First time it happened I was a little confuse and thought the guy was whacko. then I realized we still had the Oklahoma paper plates on the bike and we live in Houston!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well Buzz you may be right! If you pardon the pun, I may have to put the water wings on the wing! Guess I ought to tell mom to pack up the floaties just in case.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well Buzz you may be right! If you pardon the pun, I may have to put the water wings on the wing! Guess I ought to tell mom to pack up the floaties just in case.
Bossman, both both our sakes, I hope I am wrong. But I am pretty sure the rain gear will get used a lot this weekend!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG..............You guys did not miss anything! We did not even stay to see Willie , It was one big "White Trash" festival!! Soon as we walked in at 6 pm, the place stank like vomit and piss.
There were people passed out all over the place (the thing started @ 11 am).
We went to get a beer and the tank they were getting them from had ran out of ice long ago and the been was tap water cold if that. We stayed for maybe an hour and left!
Good news is we did get a lot of riding in and managed to rack up 750 miles this weekend. The bad news is, I forgot to put sunblock on my face this morning and I am hurting pretty bad now! I look like a damn raccoon because of my sunglasses.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
What's going on here! First your griping about the concert and then MarkH is griping about Wing-Ding. I went 300 miles Sunday in a car to a Vietnamese cookout, and I don't even like fried insects. Hey Rocky Raccoon ! I suggested the parasol in the previous post. I can't help you if you ignore my advise.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's going on here! First your griping about the concert and then MarkH is griping about Wing-Ding. I went 300 miles Sunday in a car to a Vietnamese cookout, and I don't even like fried insects. Hey Rocky Raccoon ! I suggested the parasol in the previous post. I can't help you if you ignore my advise.
Oh I had a great time. It was the concert that sucked. The rest of the 3 days were great!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts