Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, this is going to be the official stat of the Goldwing of the month contest.

For the month of August till the 19th we will be accepting entries.

If you are interested in entering your Bike for Voting please post an image of your bike and any modifications you may have done to your ride.

Like I said, the doors will close on the 19th and voting will start the day after.

So lets see those entries.

Stew

·
Registered
14 Posts
Our Emerald Queen

The Emerald Queen so named for the color. She is a 96se with 53,000k. With a 08 Roadsmith trike kit with app. 1000k. Some of her addons are Heeltoe shifter.Color matched wind wings some Chrome(We just got her in april) more to be added at a later date. Small road lights,& a Trailer hitch for the Kwik Kamp(Motel)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Here so my 08 Titanium Gold Wing

Reactions: cujo

·
Registered
14 Posts
shakydoug's machine, need help to attach pic, mine file is too big?

Year:2006

Model:GL1800 VA
Eng size:1800
Pipes:Stock
Seat:Stock w/sheep skin cover
Wheels:Stock
Accessories:2006 Bushtec Turbo Plus 2 Cargo Trailer, The Original Butler 32 oz. drink holder, Kury rear luggage rack, Honda luggage for saddle bags and trunk, CB, Excort Passport Radar, Ipod & the standard goodmstuff:heated seats, heated grips, premium sound system, GPS.
And the story: I always wanted a Wing. I was on a Bike Rally run in Lake Charles, La. To make a long story short, I dropped second gear in my tranny ('96 Soft Tail Custom), made it back to Sulphur. Next day looked at loaded out HOG, it was OK, Called a friend of a friend at Lake Charles Honda. Guess what, just what I wanted, Cut him a check and back in the wind.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.