Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I am looking into picking up a audio extra for my 2006 GW but there are so many options out there I was wondering if I could get some feedback on what everyone else uses and what they like about them. I am looking for feedback on intercom systems ,MP3 \ IPODS, CB radios, Bluetooth head sets , what works for you and what is the best bang for your buck.

Thanks

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I use a Pioneer Inno/XM/MP3 plugged into the aux jack. Works pretty goo up here in the north central part of Alberta. Suffers some volume loss since I did the 12v inline hook-up, but still lots of oomph for most of the time. Don't use it much on the headset, just the bike's speakers.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi Dr., you can run almost anything through that jack in the right pocket. The only problem is you can't skip songs or adjust in any way on the road except volume. There is an adapter available somewhere (try wingstuff.com) which has an handlebar attachment for you to control your Ipod. I just set up a satellite radio system. Bought the radio locally then got all the associated gear from Sierra Electronics in Ohio(just google it). So far, so good. Check out those websites...lots of products available. Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts