Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of pics of my 1984 Aspencade. It has a ton of chrome add ons, lots of lights, and only 113,000km on it.

I found this bike in Calgary last year. I bought it sight unseen, just a couple of pics on Ebay. When I arrived to pick it up and ride it home, I had second thoughts (it was filthy), but decided what the heck. The front brakes were siezed, it had electrical problems, but it did start and the motor sounded strong. I drove it home, and have been slowly cleaning it up and fixing the issues.

Since then, I have put on several thousand kilometers all over southern British Columbia, Montana, Idaho, and Washington.

Next week my wife and I are doing Vancouver Island with a group of VTX owners. (Canadian X Riders). We are proud of our classic bike and have applied to ICBC for Collector Status on the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sweet! Reminds me of my '84 Aspencade I bought in '86...Mine was loaded up with Drag Specialties stuff.....I got it that way. I have a pic of it, I will scan it & try to post later. I'm sure with all those lights you are familiar with the stator issues....ride safe and enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. You join a growing number of members from north of the border. Nice looking bike too. Ride safe and enjoy the forum...

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello bcsledhead, welcome to GWOF. thats a nice looking wing, i remember when my '84 never looked like that

·
Registered
674 Posts
Sweet! Reminds me of my '84 Aspencade I bought in '86...Mine was loaded up with Drag Specialties stuff.....I got it that way. I have a pic of it, I will scan it & try to post later. I'm sure with all those lights you are familiar with the stator issues....ride safe and enjoy!
It's pretty funny how old we must seem to the kids now,
When we have to scan a photo in the computer,

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
674 Posts
That's a very nice Wing thanks for the pictures

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
6,724 Posts
Howdy & welcome from VA. Very nice ride, keep up the good work!

Mark

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Nice! As the avatar/album shows, I have the same bike in an '85 less a lot of bling. Thanks for sharing the photos. Ride safe(ly.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.