Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I've heard of them, but that's all. There are some models used as avalacnhe devices for the snowmobile crowd and they work well from what I'm told. Don't see that they could be anything but good for a m/c rider, just like the airbag on my bike.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I am interested if anyone has used an Armored Air Jacket?

I was told about this system by a guy who had a friend's life saved by this system.
Seems as though you have already received the best information available. :)

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
black and white decision

Seems as though you have already received the best information available. :)
It is not a black and white decision. The coat costs $600. Now, I could think of a few things I would like buy for the bike for $600. If I delay that and buy the jacket, then get into an accident......and the jacket saves my life, then my bike is all screwed up and I lived to tell about it.

On the other hand, if I spent the $600 on bling.....and I got into the same accident and I died..... then I was doing what I enjoyed doing up until the moment of death. And I would have had all that extra stuff on my bike.

·
Registered
455 Posts
It is not a black and white decision. The coat costs $600. Now, I could think of a few things I would like buy for the bike for $600. If I delay that and buy the jacket, then get into an accident......and the jacket saves my life, then my bike is all screwed up and I lived to tell about it.

On the other hand, if I spent the $600 on bling.....and I got into the same accident and I died..... then I was doing what I enjoyed doing up until the moment of death. And I would have had all that extra stuff on my bike.

Wow, you are in for some serious soul searching.

This was one fellows take on a similar subject.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Budweiser in one hand - a Hamburger in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "DAMN, What a Ride"
:D

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, you are in for some serious soul searching.

This was one fellows take on a similar subject.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Budweiser in one hand - a Hamburger in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "DAMN, What a Ride"
:D
See!! Excellent point. You said the same thing with different words.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
'Live to Ride, Ride to bounce. A pound of bling -air bag by the ounce.'

Get a couple of intertubes and waterwings, still have enough for the chrome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts