Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We chopin came up to my house and we got the arm rest installed , was pretty easy after we read the instructions 3 times

·
Administrator
28,997 Posts
Very nice bud. Do they fold straight up as opposed to swing out????

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Straight up

·
Administrator
28,997 Posts
Very Nice!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Sweet.....time to ride.

·
Premium Member
24,116 Posts
GORDO was gracious enough to let me hold the assembly in place while he marked and drilled the holes. We tried to outwit the instructions, but on this one we soon discovered they were fool proof. I'm going to surprise Mz. Vickie with a set soon.

·
Administrator
28,997 Posts
GORDO was gracious enough to let me hold the assembly in place while he marked and drilled the holes. We tried to outwit the instructions, but on this one we soon discovered they were fool proof. I'm going to surprise Mz. Vickie with a set soon.
Good for you Maestro.;)

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
Those look great! I take it these do not impede the opening of the top trunk.

On my 1500, my arm rests swing out.... and they do impede the opening if left in. My understanding is that there are some brackets that allow for the arms on the 1500 to not impede the opening of the top trunk. If anyone knows of a set... I am a willing buyer.

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Those are very nice...I love the way they flip up!

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
I tell you Lee...I wish they were around 4 years ago...I would have put these on instead of the Kury's.

Mark

·
Registered
363 Posts
Those are the arm rests that I intend to install as well, hopefully in the next couple of months! ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey Gordo do you,or anyone else have a pic of the armrests with the cup holder mounted ?.I see the bracket on right side,but not the holder.I am considering getting the Rivcos if i like the cup mount.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
When I put in an order for some goodies in the spring I offered to get some armrests but my wife said she didn't want them. Then after seeing everyone elses armrests when we were at Kalispell, I think she's changing her mind. I'm thinking if we do get some it'll be these ones from Rivco - they look nice and the swing up vs out seems to me to be a big plus.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Gordo do you,or anyone else have a pic of the armrests with the cup holder mounted ?.I see the bracket on right side,but not the holder.I am considering getting the Rivcos if i like the cup mount.
I would take a picture of the cup holder that was on there but someone stole it

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well i just got some pics from Stephanie at Rivco as i requested earlier today.Apparently there is a swinging hinge on them,but when mounted,the speakers keep them from doing so.That's what i get from these pics.

·
Premium Member
24,116 Posts
Well i just got some pics from Stephanie at Rivco as i requested earlier today.Apparently there is a swinging hinge on them,but when mounted,the speakers keep them from doing so.That's what i get from these pics.
She gave you pictures of the style that mounts on a Harley. There is no hinge on the Wing model. The cup holder may mount the same to the arm pad .

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Those look nice Gordo, I like the folding straight up part.

BTW- I am sure the Ravens will slaughter the Boys when Dallas plays Baltimore next time, after our last game with the Bears........I agree with you COWBOYS SUCK!!!!

GO RAVENS!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.