Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
29,085 Posts
Tony we have a few AZ. riders here. I also know of one Va. rider (Just be leery):goofy: who visits family every year & rents an H/D fo the time he's there.

·
Premium Member
11,298 Posts
The Aussies are going to be in AZ late May 2014, only going as far south as around Sedona, Flagstaff, GC region before turning further north UT and then east to Colorado... if anyone is nearby. Stay tuned as soon as the ride begins I am sure there will be a new thread for a nightly update - if anyone is free for a coffee/lunch/dinner? V

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Kingman here. Arne & Olga.

·
Administrator
29,085 Posts
Am I the only guy in Yuma, AZ???????
aka...The Man from Yuma................or The joker from Yuma.:wink2:

We love Az. keep the fires burning a few more years will ya?????

·
Banned
5 Posts
New member and crazy enough to live in Quartzsite AZ. Great place to explore, ATV, Prospect, Jeep and ride the wing. Come down in Jan and watch a town of 1500 grow to 1/2 million people. RV's fill the desert. Never a dull moment for Dec. Jan. Feb. within 80 miles in any direction.

·
Registered
806 Posts
You guys are making me jealous. I still have 2 feet of snow on the leeward side of my garage :(. The good news is I fired up the Wing today and hopefully will take a spin tomorrow. I just got a fire going as it is supposed to be below freezing tonight.
And the really good news....no bugs!
Strat

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sierra Vista AZ. Chapter E, Cochise Wingers here. Amazingly found this forum after finding others. Looking forward to Lake Havasu in late October.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.