Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any experience with the areo highway pegs. Those are the ones that mount in the valve covers folding away so that not seen when not in use? I am considering getting some but wanted some feed back from someone who has them. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Areo pegs

Thanks for the site, I am ordering a set today. I will let you know how they work out. I plan a trip up to La Grange Georgia (320 miles) in a couple of weeks and I want them before I depart. Thanks again Richard

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
From the picture there doesn't seem to be anything to hook your toe on to open them. How do you open them when your moving?

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
I've asked this question before but have never gotten an answer. As there any concerns about the added pressure from your feet on the valve covers? Will the added weight from your legs cause any problems?

·
Registered
692 Posts
... Howdy ... 2-wheel ... I Think That Would Be A Real Concern ... The Valve Cover Bolts Are Made For A Straight Linear Pull Not Side Pressure ... Plus It Might Compress The Gasket Unevenly ... I Know I Put Pressure On The Pegs And My Forward Boards When I Shuffle My Butt Around To Get Mo' Comfy ... Happy Trails ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts