Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I for one can't wait for next week and the ride out to meet with the hoon and his wife, and the meet and great with everyone. how are your plans are you ready. I am not talking to you all up north I know you have been going crazy to do this but to everyone else are you ready, is the bike ready. Come on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Just need to pack , I can't wait also

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I am ready! I will be riding out towards South Dakota to meet them, and then bringing them back to Austin, where they are spending the night. Then Sunday I plan on riding with them heading towards Peoria. Not sure yet if I am staying there Sunday night, or just turning around, and heading back to Austin. Where are you hooking up with them?

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have it easy I get to follow Two Wheel and fossil out to the meet and stop when they do, I just can't beat that 1.

·
Administrator
29,009 Posts
I have it easy I get to follow Two Wheel and fossil out to the meet and stop when they do, I just can't beat that 1.
We are heading out to rendeveous in Clearfield, Pa. By that time Doc & Bettyboop will be with them as well.

This is going to be a great time.

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
We are heading out to rendeveous in Clearfield, Pa. By that time Doc & Bettyboop will be with them as well.

This is going to be a great time.
Wish I could be there for that

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
I am shooting for a short run on the BRP in route to meet at Chopin's newly Airconditioned home. From that point I will be a follower. Absolutely excited about this......

·
Administrator
29,009 Posts
I am shooting for a short run on the BRP in route to meet at Chopin's newly Airconditioned home. From that point I will be a follower. Absolutely excited about this......

Just make sure that you follow the Yellow Wing to the right Hotel.

DON'T follow that White One!:eek::eek::eek:

·
Administrator
29,009 Posts

·
Administrator
15,302 Posts
I was working on final arrangements. My wife will be out of town working so no issues there. The bike has new tires and is ready to go. But this morning brought a change in the western fire situation and my team goes on call August 20. That is unless my bosses team (we have two in the south) goes out before us and takes the western slot, I will have to pass. I'm still talking with someone who can cover for me, or maybe I can get a two day delay where I can get home and go. Bummer.

·
Premium Member
24,122 Posts
Ready in VA . Haven't talked to " Rapier " in a few weeks. He's busy moving himself and his new beau into a house. I'll check in with him this weekend. Don's a go. we need to hear from Mark ( W1ngin1t ).

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
I got the glue boards for you guys staying at the Roadway

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
we ( bettyboop and i ) are back on schedual to meet up with the hoon in logansport and ride to frackville from there with him. i am going to but new front brakes on the 1500 wing by the weekend. i have some clothing packed already just to make sure i don't forget them

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
hey lee lets pay a visit to grumpy gordo and take some of our " pets " with us :)

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
hey lee lets pay a visit to grumpy gordo and take some of our " pets " with us :)
Hey Doc.....let's not do that. No need in any innocent bystanders getting caught up in this battle:)

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
Hey Doc.....let's not do that. No need in any innocent bystanders getting caught up in this battle:)
ok for you ref i'll leave the pets back at the roadway inn. but i' gonna sneak some in gordo's saddlebag :)

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
ok for you ref i'll leave the pets back at the roadway inn. but i' gonna sneak some in gordo's saddlebag :)
That will be a nice gift to take back to Baltimore:eek:

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts