Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What say my brothers???? What do you prefer? Tourmaster, Roadcrafter, Darien, Vanson, Joe Rocket or others?

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked those out.....VERY Nice...know a good website that sells them?

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't find any with the Goldwing Emblem.....

·
Registered
176 Posts
I can only comment on the Tourmaster Air Intake mesh jacket. I have had the jacket for well over a year, has served me in temps ranging from 30-110. No complaints about it what so ever.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
F

see below

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
I'm a Tourmaster guy as well.

Motorcyle Apparel made for Motorcycle riders by Motorcycle Riders.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
My Joe Rocket has "Goldwing" wrote on the back. Googled Goldwing clothes an found it. It was upper 90's yesterday an I admit I took it off. But I know I should have kept it on.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
what ever gear motorcycle closeout.com has at a good price

·
Registered
123 Posts
I can only comment on the Tourmaster Air Intake mesh jacket. I have had the jacket for well over a year, has served me in temps ranging from 30-110. No complaints about it what so ever.
I'll second this endorsement - had mine for 3 years, wear it with the appropriate liner (or not) everyday in the upstate NY riding season from about 35° - 95°F, and have no complaints. Great quality, very versatile.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
My wife and I both wear Joe Rocket Nirvana Jacket and pants w/Honda Logo on them (not GW tho). Very good gear for avg and cool weather. I find the jacket too warm for anything over 85*f even with the rain and quilted liners removed. In the event of a get-off, textile gear can ride up and expose the rider to rash if it's not perfectly fitted, more so than good leather does, but far more comfortable, so less fatiguing to wear. As I've posted in another thread the service from Joe Rocket is exceptionally good and they've won me over big time. They also make leather apparel too, just not sure on where they stand price wise compared to the others mentioned here, but very competetive in our market.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts