Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
I used something similar when training prior to blowing my knee out. I had not considered them for riding, but now that you bring it up.........

Anyway, for me at least, they worked well to wick away sweat.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Never had anything specifically made for that. I have used a long sleeved t-shirt under a rain jacket though. soak the t with water and then put the rain jacket over top. The evaporation cools for some time before it dries out.

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
Scoot,

I use a mix of LD Comfort/Firstgear which work just as they say.

The Heat-Out looks to be the same design. The Stuff works wouldn't be without it.

When we went across country in 2010 we had temps in triple digits in St. Louis, Kansas, OK, Texas, N.M. AZ. Nevada & CA.

Our LD Comfort riding shorts & helmet liners get us comfy by wicking moisture & not chaffing & our Firstgear Long Sleeve shirts (Yeah that's right LONG Sleeves in that temp) not only did the same but added the UV protection & we had no issue with sunburn with exception of two spots on the back of the little lady's hands where her gloves didn't cover.

Don't be concerned on the invest especially at that price but if it was me I would opt for the long sleeves if available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts