Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of air deflectors and know how everyone feels about the bakers but have never seen anyone post about the dragon wings yet or much on the National Cycle ( I have their windscreen) for that matter.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I never understand the point of air deflectors....I already don't get enough air on my wing...I don't want to deflect more off me...Maybe in the winter time they would be great...but in FL right now...it's like Satan's OVEN!

LOL

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That's the cool thing (pun intended) about the deflectors. Not only do they deflect unwanted radiator heat and buffeting away from you, they can bring more air onto you. I have lower deflectors from show chrome on the bike now to deflect the hot radiator air away from me and they do an ok job but interfear with where I have to set the highway pegs. When it is cold out, I turn them in and they supply a good amount of warm air.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I would look at the National Cycle if they are the ones with the ratchet system to keep the deflector in place. The Bakers kept moving on a recent trip and I have been told to be careful about tightening them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts