Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum, but I sure do like it.
Is anyone going to Daytona for Biketoberfest?
I'm asking, because up until Aug. 2010 I was a Harley rider. I'm just curious how they treat Goldwing riders?
Either way...good or bad...I plan on going!!
ChrisGL1800

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Hey Chris,

I haven't heard any talk here but I am new as well. (since may).

I have gone to different rallies on bikes other than Harleys. At best, people are friendly, at worst, I am met with indifference.

I think, like you, if I had the time and $$, I would go too.

Others here may be going, unfortunately, October is a bad time of year for me to take off.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I have always been on my Harley also, but this year I plan on riding the wing. Going to have fun no matter what bike I'm on :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright! I won't be the only Wing there! Is there some place the Wings meet?? I'm planning on camping out, any suggestions?? Last Bike week I camped on US1, but it was in the rear of a bar, and it was biker haven. I'm a little old for all that commotion I found out! Something comfortable, quiet with nice grass, no mud, and level ground for an old man!!
I look forward to meeting new Wing riders!
Chrisgl1800

·
Registered
145 Posts
I go to Biketoberfest every year as well as Leesburg,Fl & went to Sturgis (rode mine) this year on my "02" Wing. I have NEVER encountered any indifference or harshness towards any brand bike. Most problems occur when people start talking trash about someone elses ride. Most people find something interesting, nice or good about all manufactures. I go with my friends who ride Harleys. Go, enjoy and relax. It is a real blast. you make it what it is......be safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts