Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long time me and my buddy decided to take a ride thru Northwest and BC area. However living in Texas has its limitations on what it takes to do this. Both of us have bikes but can't ride all the way there.
So wondering if there are any GW owners who are willing to rent theirs. Is that even something that happens?

Btw both of us are mature riders with 25 years riding experience. Looking for 2 motorcycles sometime late in June to 3 week July time frame.

·
Premium Member
17,174 Posts
Try Everett Power Sports the are just north of Seattle if they don't rent they should have an idea who does. I do know it is expensive..
phone 425-347-4545.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Why not find a location and ship your bikes? Would be cheaper than renting a strange bike.
Maybe ask if any members in the area will accept a few bikes to store for a few days while you fly into town and ride away???

·
Premium Member
17,174 Posts
Why not find a location and ship your bikes? Would be cheaper than renting a strange bike.
Maybe ask if any members in the area will accept a few bikes to store for a few days while you fly into town and ride away???
Depend on the timing I might be able to do that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for your responses. Been out of town travelling. Will check out the options that you all suggested.

Ron, I might reach out to you if my timeline changes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts