Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone doing anything?? Especially in So Cal? Also was wondering the best place to get a flagpole/USA flag. I don't want to make one that's going to break at 70mph :)

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
WE will be on the other end of the map. We will be at the Outer Banks, NC. Staying at Kitty Hawk and plan to travel up and down the state to see the wild horses to the north and the lighthouses to the south.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a blast! I'm really hoping some guys are gonna be cruising around So Cal. I'm in desperate need for a good ride:p

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
I'll be doing some riding locally over the holiday. I assume you are looking for the large flag pole and flag for the back of your Wing. Check the web for some sites that sell flags for motorcycles. If your looking for the smaller ones that go on a trunk rack there are places that see them too. You can get them in plastic or metal, your choice. I have 2 metal ones on my trunk rack. One American and one Christian flag. Ride safe..

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just in case ya didn't know... http://www.ridetotheflags.com/ is info for Ride to the Flags! I'm local to you if ya wanna go, contact me and we'll hook up and ride in as a group!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Labor Day Weekend Ride

The Riverside, Ca chapter, CA1M of GWRRA, will be riding to the western district rally in Mammoth Lake, CA. See our web site WWW:CA1M.org for more information. This is a great club that has a pie (see web site for rides) ride every Wed and a 150-200 mile ride every weekend. Come out and join us

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i might ride up to port austin, mi which is at the top of the thumb of michigan

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I will be taking the wife to Galveston, TX for our 48th. anniversary, of course on my '08. Will be our first trip to haul the trailer behind us. Hope all goes well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Anyone doing anything?? Especially in So Cal? Also was wondering the best place to get a flagpole/USA flag. I don't want to make one that's going to break at 70mph :)
I just got to reading your post. I ride with the PGR, and a bunch of them use a closet clothes dowel (rod), with an aluminum conduit tube, as a flagpole. Of course, the dowel..was specifically a closet rod. I'd imagine that just a standard dowel that size would work. Then they drill holes for the connection of flag to pole, and use standard flag mounts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts