Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On August 13th & 14th Two Wheel Wing & Fossil92 will be taking a weekend ride. The details are such:

Meeting in Frackville, Pa Sat am (Time tbd) short blast down I-81 then switch to smaller roads destination Flight 93 Memorial near Shanksville, Pa. Some sight seeing then traveling down into West Va. layover that night, then further travels back up into Pa. the next day (route tbd).

If anyone is interested in meeting up for any or all of the ride C'MON ALONG. If you have questions & would like to PM either Charlie or myself that would be great.

Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
10,999 Posts
I would love to tag along but..... I will just have to enjoy your ride report. Have a great ride. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
i'm going to try and make it

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
I'm a candidate. I've never done a sleep over. The Saturday part for me will depend on who will be available to cover service at work, which is one of the major disadvantages of a small company.

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I would love to tag along but..... I will just have to enjoy your ride report. Have a great ride. Eric
We would love to have you along too Eric but for sure you can count on a ride report complete with pictures.

Doc/Maestro
Keep in touch guys.

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
If you could swing a little to the west, short stop in Sumas, Wa. and I'll see you over the Cascades. Wishfull thinking !!!!!
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
If you could swing a little to the west, short stop in Sumas, Wa. and I'll see you over the Cascades. Wishfull thinking !!!!!
Ron
They could also swing through Spokane and pick up a few more of us.

:D:D:D

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
I'm a candidate. I've never done a sleep over. The Saturday part for me will depend on who will be available to cover service at work, which is one of the major disadvantages of a small company.
Hope you can make it. I think it will be a good relaxing time...

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
This sounds like a blast. But Im a little far away. Im so far away I can handily identify your avatar picture a Sedona!! A beautiful place for sure.

·
Super Moderator
14,409 Posts
That sounds like a great ride and I'm sorry to have to beg off. Pretty tempting but we have been too busy at work this year to get any more free time until everything calms down. Look forward to the report.

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Update

Okay so I've got an idea... Eric you leave now, Ron,Tank & Jim you guys start out 2 Mondays from now, & Mark you can head up on Wed/Thurs. That should work.

The update is plans are starting to come together will keep the rest of you guys posted.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Wish we were a little closer. Enjoy the ride.

·
Super Moderator
14,409 Posts
I'll tell you what...I put it on my calendar. We will see what happens between now and then.

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Okay so I've got an idea... Eric you leave now, Ron,Tank & Jim you guys start out 2 Mondays from now, & Mark you can head up on Wed/Thurs. That should work.

The update is plans are starting to come together will keep the rest of you guys posted.
Would that be on the 8th . That's the day Betty has a follow up visit after her Hip Replacement on the 1st. I suppose I could drop her off on the way and let her take a taxi home:rolleyes: Nah I better pass this trip up. Would sure like to hook up and ride with you guys some time.
Ron

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
crownfire I left voicemail for you. Hope it works & you can get up here.

Ron discretion is the better part of valor most surely. Hope to hook up sometime.

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
Plan D for me. I am the only available mechanic for the company on August 13th. Where will you be on Saturday the 13th say around 6:00 .p.m. ?

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Sounds like a great time, and boy would I like to get out of this heat. Wish you were a few hundred miles closer!

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Where will you be on Saturday the 13th say around 6:00 .p.m. ?
Maestro give me a Call.

willmax you could leave when the other western guys do & come along.:D:D:D It's a shame we're all seperated by so many miles of blacktop but then again if we were all really close we wouldn't have many roads to ride.:confused:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.