Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just picked up an 18 Grom in white for a great deal! Curious to know if anybody else owns a Grom. They are fun little bikes! And cheap to maintain! Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,131 Posts
I was thinking of getting a grom until I saw the pic's of the new monkey 125 which my dealer should have by next January

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I saw the monkey, we wanted it too, but that looks to be starting at $4000, and not worth it to me. But the monkey is definitely cool looking!

·
Super Moderator
11,505 Posts
I agree, as much as I would like to have a Monkey, that price will keep me away.

I can do a lot of repairs and upgrades to my Z50 for a lot less than that.

Reactions: Dog Breath

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
One of my RC51 buddies has a Grom, but he's really done a number on it. It's all hot rodded (as much as can be done with a Grom anyway). He's actually had it out on the track a few times. Very cool.

You'll like yours

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of my RC51 buddies has a Grom, but he's really done a number on it. It's all hot rodded (as much as can be done with a Grom anyway). He's actually had it out on the track a few times. Very cool.

You'll like yours
I love it! I laugh almost 75% of the time I’m on it. I don’t know what it is, but it’s just soooooo much fun, but it’s got to be the most ridiculous bike out there! Lol

My Grandson has one. Looks like a gorilla trying to ride a very noisy bumble bee. :grin2: Isaac
Lmao! I’m planning on getting this helmet cover soon to go with the grom.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,603 Posts
I wanted one too but the low top end of 55-60 mph just won't cut it riding on state highways with 70mph. I had a 160cc Kymco scooter that would top out at 63 going down hill. Didn't like riding the shoulder to let others pass. Looks like fun in a city setting though.

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
I too would go Grom. But I would also consider the 2019 Super Cub coming early next year. A fuel injected 125cc like Grom, with ABS front disk and priced about $3600. Hmmmm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts