Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will there be any early arrivals during the summer get together? It would be great if I could meet some of you. I will be in the Grand Tetons June 24-26, Yellowstone June 27-30, Glacier NP July 1-5, Devils Tower 6-8, Deadwood/Sturgis July 9-10, and Mt Rushmore July 11-14th. Please let there be someone in the area!!! Bill

Also, if anyone will be in the Monterey/Carmel/Big Sur or Yosemite area afterwards, let me know and I'll make an effort to see you.

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
Will there be any early arrivals during the summer get together? It would be great if I could meet some of you. I will be in the Grand Tetons June 24-26, Yellowstone June 27-30, Glacier NP July 1-5, Devils Tower 6-8, Deadwood/Sturgis July 9-10, and Mt Rushmore July 11-14th. Please let there be someone in the area!!! Bill

Also, if anyone will be in the Monterey/Carmel/Big Sur or Yosemite area afterwards, let me know and I'll make an effort to see you.
I will probably be visiting Yosemite the first week of September. I have a meet and greet of a different forum the following weekend at the Redwoods.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keep me abreast Larry. September is a great time to be in Yosemite. A little over two hours from my garage. Staying in Groveland by any chance?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts