Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ya'll, I've been on my second Wing for almost a year now. She's an '07 CNS and I love her! My first Wing was an '85LTD that just stopped run'n about 18 months ago and can't find anybody that will work on her :mad: I use my Wing as my primary means of transportation so I'm not just a "weekend warrior". I'm hope'n that this forum will help me keep her run'n and look'n good. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,230 Posts
hello robinaustin, welcome to GWOF. do you still have the ltd

·
Super Moderator
9,876 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new scoot. Ride safe and enjoy the forum. Nice folks and good info on here.

·
Administrator
26,174 Posts
Big howdy right back at ya Robin. If you still have the LTD, somebody here just might have some helpful hints for you to get her up and runiing again.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Glad to have ya on board. There are so few of us Texans on the board ya know. ;) Some nice peeps here and they ought to be able to help you get the old one purring again. :D
Isaac

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW!! Thanks Guys

This is the first forum in which I've actually got'n quick reply :) Yeppers, I still have the ole LTD, although, I've almost hauled her to the bone yard a few times cause she just sits out there under a tarp :(. She's actually more comfortable than my '07!! Thanks again guys

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome Robin I'm about an hour north of ya. No weekend warrior here either or the group I ride with. This is a good forum no attitudes here....

·
Premium Member
23,750 Posts
Welcome to the Texas Goldwing Owners Forum. Keep your boots on as sometimes it gets pretty deep and profound around here. You did come aboard at a good time as most of us Northerners are back on the road so we are talking about motorcycles and riding now.

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
Yup, welcome to ya'all (to all you Texas Fellers) there is a bunch of ya here bouts,
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Premium Member
11,027 Posts
Welcome aboard from Down Under. I have a 1200 wing so we can learn together. Eric

1 - 17 of 17 Posts