Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
Nice ride! Now if you had turned north on 29 and traveled about 360 miles I would have bought you lunch.

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
Very nice, Well done. I think I like the lower Handlebar camera location the best. Nice view point & you see that bit of the bike.

As always this is just one Ole Fossil's opinion.

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
Nice ride! Now if you had turned north on 29 and traveled about 360 miles I would have bought you lunch.
You know Maestro it's not always about you. You do know that right?

And besides you've been known to stand a fella up once in awhile on those promises.;)

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Great video. Great road. I just got to get over there. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Thanks for the ride. Great job on the video..

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
i have family in lincolnton, nc but i haven't visited them since the mid '90s. nice vid to and with the weather we have been having this winter you are making me want to take a wing out and go for a ride

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, Thanks for all the positive comments.

Chopppin114, I would have loved to ride on up and see ya but I had to get back home for a dinner date with the wife. She was already on me about having fun while she was stuck at work, LOL.

Fossel92, I like that position as well. That is actually mounted on vent area on the side panel. If you look at the last photo of the bike in the video you can see the camera mounted with the suction mount. I am tryin other mounting areas also, like the helmet, the side behind me and on the rear deck lid. More videos to come.

Eric, I will make ya a deal mate. You show me some good ride spots when I come to Australia and I will take time off to show you the Blue Ridge and the surrounding areas. My dream trip would be to your country! I always tell my wife I want to move to Australia in me second life!

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Nice job Fireman! Loved the background music too. Road reminds me of some of the roads we rode in Ireland only with more trees;) Narrow, winding and fun:D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice job Fireman! Loved the background music too. Road reminds me of some of the roads we rode in Ireland only with more trees;) Narrow, winding and fun:D
Nice, Thanks for your positive comments. I would love to ride in Ireland someday. :rolleyes: Dreamin!

·
Premium Member
6,715 Posts
Great Video!! Thanks for sharing!

Mark

Enjoy!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey thats a great video! Post it in a new thread and you can get more feedback from the forum! What road or area of W.V. is this? Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
6,715 Posts
Hey thats a great video! Post it in a new thread and you can get more feedback from the forum! What road or area of W.V. is this? Thanks for sharing!
Hey Fireman....I wasn't trying to hijack your thread & I will post in another one......Thanks

Mark

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
Fireman: Why don't you bring your bike and camera up to the Maggie Valley area on the weekend of May 12th ? Might find a few forum riders there ( hint, hint ).

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Hey Fireman....I wasn't trying to hijack your thread & I will post in another one......Thanks

Mark
Mark!!! I didnt take it as a Hi-Jack at all!! I dont mind the post, it was a great video! Leave it. I really enjoyed it but I was just saying that you can build some hits and get even more feedback if you also add it to a new thread devoted just to your video. I am sorry if that came across wrong. I have no problem with you post at all. :)

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
Mark!!! I didnt take it as a Hi-Jack at all!! I dont mind the post, it was a great video! Leave it. I really enjoyed it but I was just saying that you can build some hits and get even more feedback if you also add it to a new thread devoted just to your video. I am sorry if that came across wrong. I have no problem with you post at all. :)
Too late! Mark is a very sensitive person. When I met him at a rally last year I noted to him that he had a small blotch near the corner of his windshield. Never spoke to me the rest of the rally. Strange, very strange.;)

·
Premium Member
6,715 Posts
Fireman,

No problem...really.....no offense taken....you were right it is a better way to show a video. No apologies necessary! :)

Mark

Too late! Mark is a very sensitive person. When I met him at a rally last year I noted to him that he had a small blotch near the corner of his windshield. Never spoke to me the rest of the rally. Strange, very strange.;)
Lee,

In order to be sensitive Lee.......you have to have "feelings"....

I have no "feelings"....you can call home and ask my wife!

:p

Mark

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Thfireman: I look forward to the day that you can come Down Under and I can play local guide. Two things though.
1/ Give plenty of notice so I can get leave.
2/ Make sure Adelaide is on the list of places to see.
Don't be shy, just come on Down. Eric

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thfireman: I look forward to the day that you can come Down Under and I can play local guide. Two things though.
1/ Give plenty of notice so I can get leave.
2/ Make sure Adelaide is on the list of places to see.
Don't be shy, just come on Down. Eric
Thanks! I will keep that in mind. I may be too old to remember by the time I get a chance to come down there. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts