Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Thursday was another red letter day in the history of the Johnson family. Charlie and Katy delivered our third grandchild. Charlotte Faye Matyi. to be known as Charlie, arrived at 3:00 am on Thursday morning. Judy was here for the birth. I left home yesterday on my Goldwing for Gulf Breeze. Left home around 6:00 am and rode thru the boonies of MS, AL, and FL to arrive before Ms Charlotte got home. It was a great ride. No pics as I was in a little hurry. Only stopped once for fuel. This is the first night my Wing has spent away from home since last October due to various reasons. It was a great 300 mile ride. I do have pics of the most important part. Here is my new Little Darling. I now have three: Katy (1), Kallie (2), and Charlie(3). I plan to ride back home on Wednesday back through the boonies just for fun. Have to get back home and take care of some duties up there.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
Congratulations grandpa! Grandkids are the greatest AND you got a nice ride out of it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations grandpa! Grandkids are the greatest AND you got a nice ride out of it.
Thanks Bob. My other two are in Texas. A little longer ride.

·
Super Moderator
28,282 Posts
Great too see this Ray. Congrats

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Congrats Ray.

·
Super Moderator
14,342 Posts
Looking good. Being a Grandpa is great, now you have one more than me. Sorry I missed riding with you a bit. Maybe when you get back we can spend a day in the saddle. Vicksburg?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking good. Being a Grandpa is great, now you have one more than me. Sorry I missed riding with you a bit. Maybe when you get back we can spend a day in the saddle. Vicksburg?
Sounds good to me. When is your move planned.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you are going to be around and available, you could meet me somewhere Wednesday. I am riding back home then.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the replys. All is good this morning. Grandma has Charlie in her arms and Katy is sleeping.

·
Super Moderator
14,342 Posts
Sounds good to me. When is your move planned.
If the sale of the house goes through all the hoops, that will be mid-August.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts