Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out today that as of yesterday Point west Honda in the west end of Edmonton is loosing its "Power House" status. No more bikes, sales or maintenance. This is the second one in a year, Sherwood Honda last year.
Any one know whats going on?
Second question; any reccomendations for a new dealer for me for my maintenance?
I am going to miss the discounts I received for having bought 2 bikes from them!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Without telling too many tales out of school, I know the techs at Scona used to be top notch, most of the GWRRA Chapter B gang used them back when. I've heard no ill reports about Extreme out in Millwoods, and Riverside has been around forever as well. Shops don't usually stay in business for 30 and 40 years by being poor service centres. As for your discounts, it's unfortunate that Pointe West went the same as Sherwood and got out of MC/PE sales and service, but the reasons are somewhat different.
I've mentioned before that the auto division is what's been keeping the ship afloat, and owners like Linda have mega-buck facility investments that require volume and profit to function, so that's certainly part of it. I feel for Mike, Craig, and Chris and the others; all guys I know personally and consider friends and wish them my best in whatever they decide to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts