Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, currently riding a Triumph Rocket III classic for the past five years. Thinking of making a switch to the Wing mostly for the wife's comfort. I have a custom saddle from Russell Day Long and that helped tremendously but not quite there yet. Hope to learn alot from this form.

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Take a ride on the Wing and see if it's for you and the wife. I think you will like it..

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome snuffy, what part of the Lonestar state do you hail from?

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Tar Heel state, great people here :)

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Half of the members here are from Texas it seems. I just took a visual ride on you currant bike. Exhilarating !

·
Registered
81 Posts
First off welcome to the site. I watched the visual video and really enjoyed it. Makes me want to be young and crazy again. That was a blast from my past. Thats what I miss about two wheels down. Again welcome --

Attachments

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the board. For those of us that are winter-bound this place keeps us from getting bored!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hello, currently riding a Triumph Rocket III classic for the past five years. Thinking of making a switch to the Wing mostly for the wife's comfort. I have a custom saddle from Russell Day Long and that helped tremendously but not quite there yet. Hope to learn alot from this form.
Hello Texan~~ Rocket Three, WOW, I had the opportunity to ride one of these rocket sleds at Daytona during bikeweek, this past March.
Did I love the power, smoothness, torque, the quietness of the transmission, the handling, etc, just ask me how I feel.
Actually, I felt the bike only needed two gears first and fifth. :eek:

Switch might not be the term to use, just purchase a wing and keep the sled!!!!! ;)

Hope you enjoy the forum and learn much~~later

·
Registered
691 Posts
Snuffy
lived in Waco for 30 years. Left a year ago but moving back to TX in March. Have ridden Trumpets since I was 9 years old. Like the new Bonnies. I think you will love a Wing. The rockett is a well mannerd brute. Good bike but love my wing.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello snuffcityrider, welcome to GOWF

1 - 13 of 13 Posts