Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I come here as an 07 Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic rider. I've owned several Hondas as well as several Harleys over the past 35 years. Recently looked at the 2010 Gold Wings. Sweeeeet! I want one. I research stuff for awhile and will read a lot here, the bike sells itself, I'm afraid if I ride one, I may buy it before I intend to.

Anyway, Hello everyone!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
If you ride one you will want one. Both are great bikes but if you are serious about long distance comfortable touring, you can't beat the Gold Wing.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF ultrament rider

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Have you caught yourself looking and wondering when a Wing is passing on the other side of the highway ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had Wings pass me. I'm not the typical HD rider who throws his nose up at anything but Harley. I have an appreciation for all bikes. I know without a doubt the Wing is stronger than the Ultra. I get uncomfortable after a few hundred miles. My butt says stop, but my heart and mind say keep on riding.

Are the Honda Dealers flexible on the pricing of those things? I would like to negotiate.

Thanks for the replies, very cool.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the site Ultrament. In this market, every dealer should be open to negotiation, if they're not, look elsewhere. Depending on location, the 'buying season' is shortening rapidly and sales people should be getting antsy to unload inventory. In my neck of the woods, I start to salivate if someone looks twice at one of my floor models. Happy hunting.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello and welcome from georgia and enjoy that Wing

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and good luck on your decision. Lots to consider, but I think if you get a Wing you won't be disapointed. Ride safe whatever you ride...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts