Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have posted on a few other forums for a couple of years now. Just ran across this one. Have owned a 2005 bright metallic Blue wing for about four years . Can't wait for the snow to melt so I can ride again ! Cold Indiana winters!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Well welcome to the site and I hope riding season arrives for you as soon as possible.
We have had more snow in Arkansas this year then any in the last 20.SNOW S_CKS!:D

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF 05bluewing

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Hello 05bluewing, it's been a great winter here in Toronto. Hardly any snow & temps been mild so far. If it was not for the salt on the roads I'd be sneaking out for some short rides.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Welcome to the board from the land of Lincoln, think spring!

·
Super Moderator
28,450 Posts
Welcome bluewing. Pa checking in. We want to ride as well. By the way we got a great group here hang around.

·
Super Moderator
9,873 Posts
Welcome aboard the forum from the Keystone state. Going to be a lot of us out there riding as soon as the weather breaks. Ride safe..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey from GA. We ride year round. Rode for a KIA funeral with the PGR today. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
447 Posts
sNOw!!!!!!
And they say you can't learn something here.........

sNOw

Gosh, I need a road trip. It's taking so little to amuse me.;)

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Hello from Georgia Was able to ride to work today. But the cold will be back tonight.
So it looks like it will be sitting again

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello there, and welcome to the site. In Milwaukee, we are waiting for the winter to end, but it sounds like the south got more snow than we got this year. Weird. I saw on the news that it snowed in Texas today.......TEXAS!

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Snow

We here in southern Arizona see snow every day. It is about 10 miles north of us and 6000 feet above us! Good place to leave it too.
Welcome to the site !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts