Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i just purchased a well cared for 1500 as a second bike. I am trying to learn as much as possible about the wing, but my first question is from my wife as she would like us to have two matching GoldWing jackets. I have spent the last two nights on the internet and can't find any. What am i doing wrong as any kind of jacket inquiry, even from Honda, goes right to Joe rocket and the other 100 manufacturers. If anyone could help it would be appreciated, thanks, Harry.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. and congrats on your new (to you) Wing. Where do you call home?

·
Super Moderator
28,436 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Slow to respond

Welcome to the forum from Pa. and congrats on your new (to you) Wing. Where do you call home?
Hi, i tried to respond to your message but i am not sure it went through as i am just learning how to navigate the site. Just in case, thanks for your welcome. I am from Bedford, Massachusetts, but, i spent last winter in AZ and loved it so much we bought a house. So we will be spending the winters there for a while. My wife can work from home and i will be out riding. Everything is such a long distance there i wanted to buy a wing to cover the state with. I am going to trailer it there and then leave it. I am feeling lucky as i will be able to ride my harley up here in the summer and the wing down there in the winter. So the long winded answer to your question is: both places. Thanks, Harry.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts