Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I live in west Texas and have my 2008 Goldwing for about 6 month and love it. Never really been a serious rider but am getting there. Glad to be part of the forum.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello joemac, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Joe, funny how a Goldwing can turn you into a serious rider.;)

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your recent Wing purchase. Goldwings have a way of making us want to ride more. Ride safe and enjoy the site. Nice folks and good information on here..

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Some fine folks hang out there!
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

Ok Moderators, should we be thinking of changing the forum's name to something like ( Texas Gold Wing Owners and some other folks Forum ):D

Seriously, Joemac121: welcome to the forum and enjoy the wing.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome Tex!!!
Like Texas you found the best Goldwing Forum on the net. :D
Ride safe

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under [elsewhere] Eric

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome from part of the Hill Country. Where'bouts you located? Enjoy the bunch here. :)

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome aboard Joemac. Wow, is there anybody left in Texas that rides a Wing and hasn't joined us?:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the welcome, y'all. I live 30 miles west of Lubbock, Tx. A place called Levelland. That's because u can see for miles and miles. My brother and I started "wingin it" about six months ago and can't wait til the weather warms up so we can ride. My farthest ride has only been about 150 miles. Crampsvhave finally quit getting in my legs while riding.......

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. We are certainly Texas top heavy here with members and we are better for it. I'm here because the forum needed one token member from Virginia as required by law.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey chopin. I lived in Petersburg Va. Back in 1970. Was a military thang. I enjoyed it. Good folks there. A bit differentvfrom us texans but good folks. I remember it rained a lot. Lot of good memories at Ft Lee.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Hey chopin. I lived in Petersburg Va. Back in 1970. Was a military thang. I enjoyed it. Good folks there. A bit differentvfrom us texans but good folks. I remember it rained a lot. Lot of good memories at Ft Lee.
Funny you should say that because it is raining today. Of course, it's SUNday ! I've been stuck here since 1966 for the most part. I join the Military in 1974 and travel here and there for a few years and then where do they send me ...... of course! Back to 'ol Virginia. My home is here but my heart is in the Southwest.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, y'all. I live 30 miles west of Lubbock, Tx. A place called Levelland. That's because u can see for miles and miles. My brother and I started "wingin it" about six months ago and can't wait til the weather warms up so we can ride. My farthest ride has only been about 150 miles. Crampsvhave finally quit getting in my legs while riding.......
I know where that is. I am 30 east of Amarillo in a little town called Panhandle. We need to get together sometime. We are less than 200 miles apart.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts