Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... new to the Goldwing world and just picked up a 2008 Wing with only 5,300 miles on it Saturday night. My girlfriend and I took the long way home to Augusta GA yesterday. I've been riding sport bikes since 1990 but have always wanted a Goldwing. Also been using the site and getting a lot of good info from it... thanks to everyone on here and I look forward to talking and meeting a bunch of the other people on here.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrates on the new addition. Sounds like your gonna love it. It's also great that your girlfriend enjoys it also.
Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
I find myself and friends in my club GWTA (Goldwing touring association) that when the other half enjoys it, it makes life much easier that your not taking off all the time on them

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Glad you joined us. Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Badrider - no doubt having someone with you makes things much better and I plan on checking out the local groups here in Augusta. Question, which rotor covers do you have on your Wing?

Thanks Two Wheel... I have a question for you... how do you get those maps on your page showing all the states you have been in? Only had the bike for 2 days and I can fill in three states. I am originally from the Keystone State myself. Did 20+ years in the Army and decided to stay here in Georgia.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF dparsons1968 and congrats on getting the wing

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome from Canada. Glad to have you with us.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your (almost) new wing.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Virginia welcomes you! The great aspect of this forum is you can find a contact in every state and every state of mind.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state, enjoy the new wing :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts