Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Retiring in three weeks. taking my wing around the country and might try the Alcan hwy in the spring

·
Super Moderator
28,455 Posts
Welcome jd, Great trip around the country to be had. My little lady & I did a cross country last year. 9000+ miles but we only had a month to do it. Both of us still put the nose to the grindstone. Again welcome to the GWOF, have fun & ride safe.

By the way make sure you get to do at least some parts of Rt.66 if not all of it. We did & had a blast.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Good luck on the retirement, wish I was was in your shoes. I would love to take a year and visit as many states As I could :)

·
Super Moderator
11,818 Posts
Welcome, have a great time and stay safe!

·
Premium Member
23,776 Posts
A local riding buddy of mine is doing the " Four Corners " tour this June. He'll be leaving from Virginia and heading to CA for the first leg of the trip.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome from Down Under, and congratulations on your retirement. I have heard it said that for some poeple that have retired, they don't know how they had time to go to work. Hopfully this is how you find it. Eric

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
jakedog,
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the retirement.
Have a great 2011

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome JakeDog or should I say "lucky dog" retiring and taking off on your wing. Anyway good luck on your trip and ride safe, oh and think about us poor working stiffs as you are tooling down the high way.:D

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your retirement. Nothing like it. Enjoy the site and your planned trip. Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome from the Northwest Corner.
I think I'd wait to head north to Alaska till summer.
Ron

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello jakedog, welcome to GWOF. happy retirement and good luck with your toa

·
Registered
455 Posts
Retiring in three weeks. taking my wing around the country and might try the Alcan hwy in the spring
Welcome new guy!! You will probably love your retirement, at least I do. :D
Ride safe

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to GWOF jakedog. Enjoy the new gig!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts