Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved back from Montana (wish I was still there) and looking to start riding with some of the old buddies. Like to make some new ones also. Thanks for letting us be a part of your forums. A big FLORIDA HELLO to all of you. Warpaint

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
An Ormond Beach resident sends it your way.
Glad you're with us.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. You will certainly get a much longer riding season down there than your previous home. Ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
28,455 Posts
Culture shock Mt. to Fl. but obviously you have been in the sunshine state before. Welcome to GWOF.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Love riding in Western Montana. Greetings and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello warpaint, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
28,455 Posts
Love riding in Western Montana. Greetings and welcome to the forum.
Love Montana in general. If it wasn't for the winters that would win out over Az.

Sorry for the hijack warpaint. I say welcome again to you just because.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Just moved back from Montana (wish I was still there) and looking to start riding with some of the old buddies. Like to make some new ones also. Thanks for letting us be a part of your forums. A big FLORIDA HELLO to all of you. Warpaint
What part of Florida? I live in the Edgewater/New Symrna area part of the year.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Howya and welcome Warpaint. Loved riding in Montana too, good roads and sights, and close for me to get to (day away). Enjoy Florida sunshine too though:D

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Good people here. Ride safe and enjoy your winter.

·
Registered
405 Posts
What part of Florida? I live in the Edgewater/New Symrna area part of the year.
Will do. Will probably be in town sometime toward the end of the month. Will shoot you a PM.

·
Super Moderator
11,818 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts