Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I took the plunge a few weeks ago and got my 2010 Pearl Yellow. I shouldn't have waited so long!

I upgraded from a HD Heritage Classic. I loved that bike, but there will be no going back now that I have the wing.

I lurked here before buying and since. You guys have a great forum. I already learned a lot and put a number of things to use. Thank you. I used to participate in a high quality HD forum. This one looks similarly high quality.

I'm not a frequent poster, but I do read frequently.

Also, some buddies and I have taken great week-long trips for the past couple years. I enjoy reading about others' trips, and will be happy to share ours.

So far we have been
1. Around the Grand Canyon and southern Utah (absolutely stunning)
2. From Salt Lake to Yellowstone, Tetons, and Glacier, and back
3. A weekend run from Minneapolis to the Black Hills just before the snow flew last fall

This year we are kicking around a ride up the Maine coast and into Nova Scotia. I'd love to hear if anyone has suggestions for that part of the world.

Anyway, just wanted to say "Hello" and thank you for a great forum

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. You have a great bike and it looks like you get out and about. Look forward to hearing about your trips. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello nosaj, welcome to GWOF. do post about some of your adventures and congrats on getting the new wing

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Welcome aboard. What a nice compliment to the forum. My sentiments also. Look forward to your posts in the " Recent rides and Riding Experiences " sub forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome Minnesotan to the GWOF and congrats on your new Wing. Lets get some pics up here of those trips. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Howya nosaj, welcome! Thanks for the pump, nice to hear remarks like yours. Enjoy, and don't be shy...post away!

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. My brother-inlaw went to Maine for a ride and said it was very senic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts