Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all. I am the proud new/used owner of a 1984 GL1200. I currently traded my 92 Jeep Wrangler. I have ridden bikes for some time, but this is my first Goldwing. Thanks ahead of time for the help you guys will give me in the future.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Mr. Buckeye from the land of Lincoln. I think you'll like it here and I know you'll love your wing:)

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF badazzbuckeye from your neighbor to the north

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
Welcome to the board and congrats on your new Wing from the Pennsylvania. From your name I assume you are a Ohio State fan... Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the site and to 'Wingdom'. Yup, that's quite the handle ya got there. Really enjoyed my 1200, 9years and 167,000 miles of it; you will too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes. Yea, I'm a Buck fan. Yea, I am learning that it is a different ride in the Goldwing, It is taking a little getting used to.

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
My nephew and his wife live near Finley, OH. She is a big buckeye fan. A few years back we "exchanged" sweatshirts. She gave me a Ohio State shirt and I gave her a Penn State one. I wear mine around the house..... I don't know if she wears hers.. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts