Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's quite a bit of similarity to this trip my brother and I have planned and the one Fossil92 is doing.

Bikes & Baseball

Our trip revolves around going to all 30 MLB ballparks to watch a home game. Any baseball nuts out there?:)

Wonder how many riders we could get to ride along in different places. Where the time between games will allow we're going to avoid the freeway as much as we can.

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
Cool Stuff srob1124,:cool:

Not much of a Baseball fan, It would have to involve Motor racing or Hockey for me to do it, however I do like the route. Who knows maybe we'll even see each other along the way.

Good Luck on your trip. "PLAY BALL"

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
long ride

Most any long ride is a good ride but I dont think I could stop riding to see the games lol.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Where do you call home? Who's your favorite BBall team?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi Two Wheel Wing

i am living in the orlando, florida area. originally from the pacific northwest, washington.

i've never really had a baseball team that was my favorite. growing up as a kid mickey mantle, roger maris, yogi berra, whitey ford were players i fantasized i was when playing myself. as the years have gone by it's always been players that i've connected with rather than a team.

i enjoy good, competitive games. either a pitchers duel or a slugfest by both teams. i usually pull for the underdog. part of the real interest i have in doing this trip is that we'll see every team once, quite a few of them twice. i'm noticing as i get older it's almost as much fun to watch the fans during a game as the game itself:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts