Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all new to this forum just got my first wing and can tell you it wont be my last its a 83 interstate ive put about 2000 kms on already and i keep asking myself why i didnt do it sooner but you all know how that goes in the process of getting the exhaust pieces and other things i need to rehabilitate it over the winter but im having problems finding armrests for the passenger for it and also trying to find out if the box off a 84aspencade would fit my 83 rack sorry for the rambling

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pa. You might try ebay for your parts. Enjoy your new to you Wing.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. We are getting a lot of owners of old wings here. Eric

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The Canadian contingent is growing rapidly..

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
hello tazmndthomas, welcome to GWOF. if i remember right a 1200 trunk will bolt on an 1100 rack but i'll look around to see where i read that. go back in your profile and fill in the blanks if you would and add your bike in your signature... thank you

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from California.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome Taz from the Republic out west (hehe) of ya! The top box of the '84 is larger than the '83, but like the good dr says it just might bolt right on. If it's an Aspy box you're looking at, there might be a wiring harness that you may need to find a home for, the Aspy had a trunk light where the '84 Interstate only had a reflector.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.
From the Northwest Corner of the Lower 48
Ron

1 - 15 of 15 Posts