Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's our Anniversary and we have gone away to enjoy some time together. The route took us to Yankalilla to have a vanilla slice. They gets the nod of approval for their vanilla slices. We didn't take many photos on the way as I have posted quite a few of that route alread.The first 3 photo are of a farm that was for sale.(not yet Eric) The last photo is at Victor Harbour when we were having Brunch. Eric

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,126 Posts
happy anniversery my friends, how many years

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now we are doing it very tough and just for you I sat out the front of our room to get some sunset photos for you.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is our 34 rd year married 37 years together. Thanks for asking Doc

·
Super Moderator
28,513 Posts
This is our 34 rd year married 37 years together.
Congrats to You & the lovely Vanessa, Mate. Here's wishing another 37.;)

·
Super Moderator
15,126 Posts
This is our 34 rd year married 37 years together. Thanks for asking Doc
i don't think sandee would make / could take it living with me for 34 days. i give her three weeks before she moves out :D

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Goolwa had the honors of having one of the first railways. It was horse drawen and it was a major inland port.The first photo is the Stationmasters house. 2&3/River Barge. 4/River wharf with rail goods shed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More photos from Goolwa.
1/Goolwa railway station
2/!850 Hotel.
3/1850 Boarding House.
4/1850 railway coach
5/Main street of today

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We went onto Hindmarsh Island and for the first time in my life I went to the Murray River mouth.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Eric, as always great shots.

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Waipapinga is a surfing beach and a great fishing beach. It is just south of Victor Harbour by about 15 miles.
1&2/ This looking back at Victor Harbour.
3/ Click on this photo to enlarge it. From the bike it looks like you are riding straight into the drink.
4&5/ This is Waipapinga beach.
Eric

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not far from the beach is Dennis Hut built in the 1890. They have replaced the roof. It is a two roomed hut.
1/ Dennis Hut
2/ Eric's 2 wheeled horse
3/ To be impressive I would say it was 10 miles rough track. But no it was half a mile of great gravel track.
4/ Love the bush roads.
Eric

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,042 Posts
Great Pictures Eric.
Congratulation to you and Lady Vanessa on your 34th.
Be sure to bring your camera to Kalispell.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Always enjoy your pictures Eric. Let me also offer my congratulations on your 34th anniversary. Terri and I celebrate our 36th next month; seems like we tied the knot just yesterday. By the way, were those llamas in the picture of the farm that is for sale?

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Always enjoy your pictures Eric. Let me also offer my congratulations on your 34th anniversary. Terri and I celebrate our 36th next month; seems like we tied the knot just yesterday. By the way, were those llamas in the picture of the farm that is for sale?
Congratulations on your 36th that is coming up. The llamas were on the farm that is for sale. I don't know why I tease myself by looking at farms for sale because I am a long way from retirement. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Happy Anniversary Eric. Congrats and many, many more. Thanks for taking us along with the pics..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts