Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One of the most well taken care of Goldwing GL1500's is now ready for its new owner, for those who knew him, this is Ron Robertson's old bike, the one he kept well maintained. After purchasing it from him in May I realized that it's just too much bike for my comfort level, so offering BR2 to a new owner that will appreciate it the way it needs to be appreciated. When it comes to GL1500's, this bike here will make heads turn and many conversations will be had when you get to where you're going. Just about all the chrome that can be added to a GL1500 SE, this one has. 1999 very well maintained and all maintenance is up to date, this is the 50th Anniversary Edition with many extra's and only has 44,750 miles on her. Here's a list of many of the options / extra's this bike has, including maintenance done..
  • Chrome - where to start, all of the chrome upgrades, as far as I know, you will find done on this bike.
  • Tall and 1/4" heavy-duty windscreen with adjustable vent for additional airflow
  • Upgraded H4 LED's in the headlights new as of May
  • Aftermarket gear indicator installed
    • If you're a tall or long-legged rider like myself then you're going to like the upgraded custom tall seat pad (easily removed if you're not)
    • Red wind deflectors with eagle imprinted on each, both adjustable
    • Tow package & hitch
    • CB, Intercom, Cruise Control, Reverse, Blue Tooth Cassette tape so you can sync to your phone 馃檪
    • This is the SE edition, it comes with the lower marker lights, driver backrest and chrome luggage rack
    • Rocker clutch with full foot pads on both sides including full pads for the passenger footrests as well
    • Chrome hand guards and highway pegs
    • Extras include a motorcycle jack, 5 quarts of AMSOIL full synthetic, 3 oil filters, fuel filter, spark plugs, couple bottles of coolant, a cooler with hitch, a hitch with large USA Flag as well as a smaller USA Flag, a couple of Butler cups for both driver & passenger.
    • Maintenance - New Brakes both front and rear, new air cleaner, final drive oil just changed, spark plugs just changed as well.
    • Timing belts have been changed at 34,100 馃檪 - Everett Motorsports has done this work and I can show service records for this and other maintenance done by them.
  • $3950.00 is the asking price, I am in the Seattle area -

Registered
MMMM, I love the 1500. Good luck with the sale. I鈥檓 sure it will find a home soon, and they will enjoy it.

Registered
Good gravy, why didn't I see this BEFORE buying an RV? What a beauty!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts