Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
probably the oldest pic of me ( and my sister Kathy ) on a motorcycle ( minicycle ? ) :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,256 Posts
Looks good from what I can see of it. Pretty small......I wish that I had some old ones of me, but they got washed away in Hurricane Katrina.

·
Super Moderator
11,511 Posts
You and your sis with a Z50. Pretty cool. :)

·
Super Moderator
28,152 Posts
Cool shot for sure Will.

Photos from the vault.

·
Premium Member
7,603 Posts
probably the oldest pic of me ( and my sister Kathy ) on a motorcycle ( minicycle ? ) :)
You were so lucky to have a monkey bike as a young lad.:grin2:I wanted a Lil Indian minibike but we were a one income family with 5 kids and we couldn't afford one. I found an old lawn mower engine in the woods and brought it home and cleaned it up and painted it. Built a seat too but that was as far as my mini bike went. :frown2:

·
Super Moderator
15,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good from what I can see of it. Pretty small......I wish that I had some old ones of me, but they got washed away in Hurricane Katrina.
my sister Sandra has the pic so I have no real way to enlarge it

·
Super Moderator
14,256 Posts
my sister Sandra has the pic so I have no real way to enlarge it
If you can get your hands on it, scan it at a higher resolution. Then you can change the size in an edit program. I use the one in Microsoft word.

·
Premium Member
7,603 Posts
If you can get your hands on it, scan it at a higher resolution. Then you can change the size in an edit program. I use the one in Microsoft word.
Might even get that new rubber mat photo paper that stretches twice it's size over at Walmart. :nerd:

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Cool pic William.
Those little 50's are still rage, my Polaris Rep has about 15 of them. He's kind of geeky over them LOL

·
Super Moderator
28,152 Posts

Seems we had similar tastes. I was around 13 when this was taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And all the proper riding gear as well

:LaughHard:

Oh the things we did when we were young, huh???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
159 Posts
And all the proper riding gear as well

:LaughHard:

Oh the things we did when we were young, huh???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
My dad bought me one of these when I was 8-9 years old. They have been part of my life ever since.

Sent from my 97 Aspencade

·
Super Moderator
15,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My dad bought me one of these when I was 8-9 years old. They have been part of my life ever since.

Sent from my 97 Aspencade
I think I'm 11yrs old in the pic

Reactions: budoka
1 - 14 of 14 Posts