Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya all, off to Americade with the Mrs. bright and early tomorrow. I'll send the link of pictures when we're back. :D

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Have a great time. Hope the weather holds up. Ride safe and remember the pics...

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Enjoy Badrider, like my fellow keystoner said post the pictures when you can.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks my man, just trying to get the wife out of bed. Saddling up in about 45 minutes.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Enjoy your ride and have a safe trip.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Thanks my man, just trying to get the wife out of bed.
I feel your pain pal.

Honey, take your time, cause I don't mind
Waitin' on a woman...
Brad Paisley

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel your pain pal.

Honey, take your time, cause I don't mind
Waitin' on a woman...
Brad Paisley
Thanks, my problem is I can't finish loading the bike until she is ready.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
have a great time and have a safe ride

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As promised, back from Americade with pictures. :D:D:DHad a great time. When you clip into the slide show you can move the cursor to the bottom of the pictures and move it from 5 seconds to 3. You can also move the cursor to the right side of the picture and click the mouse to speed them up to you own pace.
Thanks,
Stephen

http://http://rides.webshots.com/slideshow/580332936JQjqbH

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Hey buddy, I don't know why (or if it's just on my end) but your link doesn't open.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I couldn't open it either........:mad

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Thanks for the tour Badrider. Looks like you guys had a good time.

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
Great picture show. Another beautiful area to visit. Looks like it was a wet ride but a good time. Thanks. I'll have to try to figure out how to do that.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
I had a great time on your ride. There is a story behind some of those pictures. Two that come to mind are : Did you getting new exhaust tips put on up there ? And, how's your shin ?

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great picture show. Another beautiful area to visit. Looks like it was a wet ride but a good time. Thanks. I'll have to try to figure out how to do that.
Well Mark it like this, I love to ride, if it is on a trip & it rains, you suit up and go for it. I do wear frogg trogs and they work good for me. If I went for a scoot and it was raining I'd say take the quadracycle instead (the cage).

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I had a great time on your ride. There is a story behind some of those pictures. Two that come to mind are : Did you getting new exhaust tips put on up there ? And, how's your shin ?
Hey Chopin, the night before I left I was doing a bike check and stupid me didn't notice that the rear tire was at the wear mark. Crazy because I have a brand new tire in my basement. When I was in Warrensburg 9 miles north from Americade I was getting some LED lights repaired I noticed a shop that was selling tires and bike repairs at a very good price. I went for it. The nutty part is a major wind & rain storm hit so all work halted for about an hour. and my Mrs. & I spent a good part of the day in Warrensburg.

The bike on the hoist at the beginning is because my left floorboard fell off (too many scrapping the pavement and snapped the bolts) and I needed a two hour repair on the road. Mullins Service Station & repair shop in Lowville, New York was amazing and looked after me. He does cars & bikes.

The shin bang was actually my buddy Peter that got it. But the beer and scotch helped the pain.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Hey Chopin, the night before I left I was doing a bike check and stupid me didn't notice that the rear tire was at the wear mark. Crazy because I have a brand new tire in my basement. When I was in Warrensburg 9 miles north from Americade I was getting some LED lights repaired I noticed a shop that was selling tires and bike repairs at a very good price. I went for it. The nutty part is a major wind & rain storm hit so all work halted for about an hour. and my Mrs. & I spent a good part of the day in Warrensburg.

The bike on the hoist at the beginning is because my left floorboard fell off (too many scrapping the pavement and snapped the bolts) and I needed a two hour repair on the road. Mullins Service Station & repair shop in Lowville, New York was amazing and looked after me. He does cars & bikes.

The shin bang was actually my buddy Peter that got it. But the beer and scotch helped the pain.
Scotch. Did some one say Scotch ? Single Malt ? You finally wore your floorboards down to the bone. You must be one Badassrider. Sorry about your Peter.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts