Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(It's a slow day for me and I'm bored!!):(

1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES
WHILE YOU CHOP.

2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.

3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.

4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

6. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40.. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Your boredom is a boon to us all...... Bologna ! ( thanks to Oscar Myer I could spell that word since I was a little lad. Snowed again here yesterday. Another week of philosophical thinking and reflecting. P.S. : Remedy #2. Show some class and remove the dishes first.

·
Registered
449 Posts
It's quite clear that cabin fever has gained total control of our mental capacities.......or it was just another "senior moment".:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i'm not bored, i've been getting parts for the other bikes. carbs and a tank for the 750f, needed the carbs the tank will make it look better. rear brake pedal and bracket assembly for the '79 k bike to finally connect the back brakes. but i think joe has done a good job keeping us entertained this winter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts