Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there Guys,

I had coffee with Ron Robertson while he had his tires changed in Quincy this morning. We have kept in touch since we met on this forum. It was good to see hime again and he said I ought to check in once in a while for old time sake even if I am riding a Harley now. Felt kind of out of place maybe but he assured me it's OK so if anyone thinks otherwise talk to Ron. ;-)
I am a former Police reserve and Superior Court Bailiff so became a member of the Blue Knights Chapter III in Kennewick a few years ago. All the guys are Harley riders for the most part so bought a 2006 retired Montana State Patrol Electra Glide last year. Truth be known, The Goldwing is a whole lot more comfortable ride over the distance and I miss my cruise, and radio.
Well that's about it for now.
Ken, Soap Lake, WA.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome back, nice to hear from you again

·
Super Moderator
15,094 Posts
nice to hear from you lken

·
Premium Member
5,533 Posts
Glad your still kickin or riding about.

·
Premium Member
8,511 Posts
Thanks for checking in, Ken! Glad to know you're doing well. As far as the Harley thing......we're all motorcyclists before we're Goldwingers on here!

·
Super Moderator
28,017 Posts
Well glad you came home Ken. I have a brother that loved Disco music but he's still my brother.

;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
17,174 Posts
Hey Ken, thanks for the coffee and the snack and the nice visit. Got out of Chet's just a little after 11:00 o'clock. Had a nice ride home although there were some construction delays ( chip sealing) they got behind a few pieces of paving equipment being move north just outside of Arlington on hwy 9 all the way to Sedro Wooley:pissed:
Got home around 6;00 this evening.
Oh and Hwy2 was still closed from Leavenworth to the 59er Diner had to take the detour going west also.
And Welcome back.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Well glad you came home Ken. I have a brother that loved Disco music but he's still my brother.

;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Sorry to here about that Bill. I'm guessing he eventually came to his senses :icon_smile_big:

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Guys, good to be back on a congenial forum. Yup Tatanka, we all are motorcyclists and like the feel of the out doors. Heck at my age am just happy I can still participated.
Thanks again. Ken

1 - 10 of 10 Posts