Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 F6B Delux RED
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow bikers. Living in Houston and about to move to Argentina. I was hoping I could get a little guidance on this: I've got a 1982 CBX 1047cc in very good shape and will be selling or trading it. I'm looking to buy a nice 2013 F6B red at a reasonable price to take with me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

The CBX is a classic and great bike. But, you're right. Too hard to keep going unless you have a good parts logistics supplier. Now if you decide to keep it, I could squeeze it in to my garage and provide regular exercise.

The F6B seems to be in demand right now. Very few for sale. Just keep looking in the normal places (Craigslist, CycleTrader, Facebook) and forum classifieds. I did find some ads:

2013 Honda GOLD WING F6B, Yukon OK - 5017426858 - Cycletrader.com
2013 Honda® Gold Wing F6B For Sale in Surprise, AZ - Cycle Trader
2016 Honda® Gold Wing F6B Deluxe For Sale in Surprise, AZ - Cycle Trader
2013 Honda® Gold Wing F6B For Sale in Chandler, AZ - Cycle Trader

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Pennsylvania. Good luck on finding your new ride and on your move way down south.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Good luck in the search for a new ride. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Which one will be easier to find parts for in Argentina?

Might want to consider an adventure bike like an R1200GS, which they're used to seeing a lot of...

·
Registered
30 Posts
You cannot go wrong with an F6b. I have a 2013 Deluxe and love it. Wanted to mention the 2013 Red didn’t have any clear coat on the paint and some owners had issues with the paint rubbing off when cleaning the bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.