Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a quick "Hi" to everyone. I came over from one of the other GL boards, and glad to see some of the good posters are here already.
Special thanks to trike lady 1500 for recommending this board.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome 221 to GWOF.

This place has it's own unique style. Good people and info -Trike Lady is a part of the core group that brings alot of knowledge to the table.

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
bpd221,
Welcome and greetings from Florida.
You're on a great forum with outstanding people. This is where Goldwing get discussed.

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Greeting bpd221 from the Northwest Corner. I grow up in Allentown, Pa. After 9 1/2 in the Air Force I settled here in N.W. Washington
Ron

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Pa. You are going to see a few other guys on here from Pa. Always glad to get new folks on the site. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Premium Member
11,001 Posts
Welcom from Down Under. I found this forum and it is a good thing. So haven't bothered to even look at other sites. I am a beleiver in the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. Unless there is a problem that I can't fix I will be here.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello bpd221 and welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome from ALberta bpd!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just wanted to say a quick "Hi" to everyone. I came over from one of the other GL boards, and glad to see some of the good posters are here already.
Special thanks to trike lady 1500 for recommending this board.
Welcome to this board. I am also a new member. The other boards seemed to have quite a few long time members that couldn't wait to make someone look stupid. I haven't found that on this board and everyone seems eager to help and be friendly. I'm sure you'll like it here.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Welcome from Miami or Mee-ah-mee depending on your accent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts