Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week will be a big one. It will start with a 3400 mile train trip to Perth and back. To then jump into our car and drive 1200 miles to my eldest daughter place to drop of my youngest two. I know it is not an IB, but it is a fair effort for a CAT.
Q1. Taking into account at no time will I be on a bike on this section in Australia:confused:. Would it be of interest for my mates in the states to see some photos of the warm up to the Aussies Tour of the USA.
Q2. Do you think I can get an award for a coast to coast in two continents within a month.;)
Q3. Who do you know that has traveled with 400 wheel down to 4 wheel and finish with 2 wheels on 2 continents.:D LOL.
Eric

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Eric,

I'm worn out just reading your thread........

Mark

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
This week will be a big one. It will start with a 3400 mile train trip to Perth and back. To then jump into our car and drive 1200 miles to my eldest daughter place to drop of my youngest two. I know it is not an IB, but it is a fair effort for a CAT.
Q1. Taking into account at no time will I be on a bike on this section in Australia:confused:. Would it be of interest for my mates in the states to see some photos of the warm up to the Aussies Tour of the USA.
Q2. Do you think I can get an award for a coast to coast in two continents within a month.;)
Q3. Who do you know that has traveled with 400 wheel down to 4 wheel and finish with 2 wheels on 2 continents.:D LOL.
Eric
Well Lad it looks like you're going to set a few record this coming month.
Love to see more picture of your fine country. Wouldn't mind seeing a picture or two of you and Lady Vanessa. Wouldn't want to get home from the Air Port and find we have the wrong couple:eek: I bet her and Betty have some sort of secret sign worked out or some thing.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Photo's of the Aussies

Just so you pick up the right couple Ron, here are a couple of photo
Photo 1 Vanessa has the glasses and I have the green shirt.:D:D
Photo 2 All right, all right, that is not us but we are young ok. This is the Hoon.
Photo 3 The Hoon and Vanessa.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Ok got it, we are looking for two weee little people wearing funny hats :D:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
28,997 Posts
Just so you pick up the right couple Ron, here are a couple of photo
Photo 1 Vanessa has the glasses and I have the green shirt.:D:D
Photo 2 All right, all right, that is not us but we are young ok. This is the Hoon.
Photo 3 The Hoon and Vanessa.
They are a bit familar.

I don't think I'll have much problem finding them Ron when they get out here. I'll just look for the funny sounding couple with William, I already met him.:rolleyes:

Get limbered up Eric, big times are coming.:D

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Don't know how those wee little people are going to ride that Big Gold Wing. They look like meer tots in that first picture and who are those other people in the other pictures.:confused::confused:

And those Drayko jeans I got for Eric are going to be way to big.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Eric just a simple question do they have Outback restaurants in your country?

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
I think those are Down Towners in Aussie Land.:)
You weren't talking to me, sorry.:eek:

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Eric just a simple question do they have Outback restaurants in your country?
We don't have any Outback restaurants in South Australia. We did go to one in Philadelphia. Eric

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are a bit familar.

I don't think I'll have much problem finding them Ron when they get out here. I'll just look for the funny sounding couple with William, I already met him.:rolleyes:

Get limbered up Eric, big times are coming.:D
I can really start to feel it now. Us Aussie don't have an accent:D, it is the rest of the world. The lingo should be fun for both of us. Bill I will be up for just about anything except a BULL ride.:eek:

·
Administrator
28,997 Posts
We're are getting ready Eric. I'm sure I could arrange a Bull ride.;)

·
Super Moderator
15,159 Posts
Just look for the couple walking down the wrong side of the road.
so part of my riding duties with the hoon is to keep him on the right side of the road:confused:
this is going to be one heck of a ride:D

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
Personally I would enjoy pictures of your tour around Australia even if it isn't on a motorcycle. Have a safe trip and tell us all about it.

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
I'm not sure what qualifies for an award, but I can say if you drop the train on it's side you can get a special award from the IDMWT foundation.... LOL (only kidding, don't try this)

·
Registered
9,541 Posts
That would be IDMTT #1

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Fossil, I have never done a bull ride and I ant going to start now. It has been 40 years since I have been on a horse.

Chopin, You can laugh but I bet that at some stage I will walk on the wrong side for awhile. A good habit over here, not so good over there.

Dr, I will follow you. What ever you do I will do. Using the rule (when in Rome, do what the Romans do).

Crownfire, I should be able to get some great photo's. We will be going through some top spots.

Eric

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts