Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My riding partner(Son-in-law) has been asked on the Victory MC website where to get gas in Hyder Alaska for a gas receipt for proof.Hyder is the most southern little town on the Alaska Panhandle.
The rider in question has all 48 and just needs Alaska and Hawaii.
Any of you heard of this ride,whats it called? I've heard of Iron Butt and a few others but all 50 States thats something. I wonder if a Goldwing has done it yet.

-Robert-

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
All 50 states have been done many times by a lot of Wingers. There is a map you can add to your signature that you can post the states you have visited. On the GL1800riders forum there are a lot of guys that have accomplished that task. I'd love to be one of them someday.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Hi two where is that map pls.

All 50 states have been done many times by a lot of Wingers. There is a map you can add to your signature that you can post the states you have visited. .
Hi Two, Can you elaborate a little? Id like to find that map.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I have been in 47 states, I haven't been in North Dakota, Alaska, and Hawaii.

·
Registered
21 Posts
When you count the states you have ridden in, do you only count those you've hit with your current bike, or any bike?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been in 47 states, I haven't been in North Dakota, Alaska, and Hawaii.
Hawaii would be the most difficult I guess. Alaska is a beautiful place,Every American should see it at least once. You have a
beautiful Bike Joe,looked at your photos last night.

-Robert-

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
When you count the states you have ridden in, do you only count those you've hit with your current bike, or any bike?
I count all the bikes I've owned, but not the cages. If I counted cages I would have a lot more states..

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
So here's what I did with this thread. I took the map Two Wheel linked us to selected the states I've ridden in then took it again selected the states I'll ride in June/July's trip & got a big smile on my face :D. It's amazing what a grown man (at least I think I am) will do for amusement when he can't ride.

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
I have 49 states and a good part of Cananda . All on one bike no trailer or rental. I will never do Hawaii . Can't ride to it and I no longer have the bike I did all the other state .

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
48 and Nine Canadian provinces. Never towed or rented. All from our home in PA. 2 different bikes.

Hmmmmm......I guess since we moved to AZ I have to tell jaNice we need to start over....:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
645 Posts
You can look at my map below. Great fun for me but I have it colored based on all my bikes. Truth though most have been hit on my Wing. All the Canadian provinces on the Wing. I had planned to finish the lower 48 and all the provinces you can drive to this year but there was a gift from China that got in the way. But I am happy with my map so far. LORD willing I'll fill it out next year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts