Honda Goldwing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 195 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I will be in attendance Dobber!!! Leaving from Guntersville and heading to South Pittsburg to join the ride. Hope I see you. Ride Safe.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Well what about that, you are my neighbor.
I will be working at southern power sports in Chattanooga at the TOT kick off Friday evening.
Rode with the Alabama bunch last year. Charlie asked me to help out this year.

see ya there.
dd

·
Registered
66 Posts
This is Carroll from the Enterprise / Fort Rucker area down in South Alabama. Been here 9 years. I am taking my wife to Eufaula and then Cheaha over the Columbus weekend. It is our first real trip together, wish us luck!

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
This is Carroll from the Enterprise / Fort Rucker area down in South Alabama. Been here 9 years. I am taking my wife to Eufaula and then Cheaha over the Columbus weekend. It is our first real trip together, wish us luck!
Carroll, thanks for jumping on the thread. Cheaha is but can get narrow close to the park. Take plenty of breaks so the wife can enjoy the ride. Good Luck.

·
Registered
35 Posts
:) Hope ya'll have a bodacious time riding to Eufaula and Cheaha. A great place to ride. We just returned home from a week riding the Smokey Mountains around Maggie Valley, NC. Got to say it was the best week of weather that I have ever encountered in the Mountains. No rain and no dense-fog like I usually encounter, and the temps just right. Would love to have another week up there.:cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I work in Columbus,Ga live in Bunea Vista 30 miles east They are close to Al
Just spent time with my brother at Columbus Regional. He has a huge hunting camp in Pittsview. We have played a lot of golf at Bull Run in Columbus.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I work in Columbus,Ga live in Bunea Vista 30 miles east They are close to Al
:) Knwe55, I'll be riding through Bunea Vista Tuesday afternoon on the way to Andersonville, GA. I'll wave as I ride by Bunea Vista.;) May stop by Americus, GA and have a late lunch at a BBQ joint South of town on US19. It was pretty good last time I stopped. I know where it's located, but don't remember the name.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
:) Knwe55, I'll be riding through Bunea Vista Tuesday afternoon on the way to Andersonville, GA. I'll wave as I ride by Bunea Vista.;) May stop by Americus, GA and have a late lunch at a BBQ joint South of town on US19. It was pretty good last time I stopped. I know where it's located, but don't remember the name.
I hope you have a good time big wave now, That way I can see you from work lol

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Clay, Alabama (suburb or Birmingham)

1985 GL 1200 Interstate - Silver
Welcome to GWOF Danc....Been through Clay, many, many times. Called some baseball in those parts. You probably yelled at me:D

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I'm live in Lincoln,Al. Own a 2010 Wing.:)
Good Deal Cowboy welcome to the GWOF...I have refereed a lot of baseball and volleyball down in Lincoln. Your not far...I wanted to come down to the Honda plant and do the Motorcycle Safety but had a conflict came up. If you are up this way.....give me holler and ride safe.:)

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Huntsville. Name is Dale.
Hello Dale, I saw your bike...very nice. You should put that as your Avatar. Also, check out the Southeast Ride Routes. You may like those.;)

41 - 60 of 195 Posts