Honda Goldwing Forum banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Well then I may have get my trusty pencil and plan a ride out there with Crownfire:wink2:
Ummm, that was 2014 and again in 2016? Mark, do you remember?

·
Super Moderator
27,581 Posts
That is a stunning machine

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
13,832 Posts
Ummm, that was 2014 and again in 2016? Mark, do you remember?
There have been so many times, it is hard to keep up. :wink2:

This is my stallion, Mr. Blue
Sharp looking trike. The other conversations going on are a good example of a thread hijack. Welcome to our little piece of insanity.

>:)

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #185

·
Super Moderator
27,581 Posts
##twolead

:LaughHard:

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
My wife and I took a little ride after church today. We went to eat lunch at Cracker Barrel in Madison. Great food and great service. We then went to Decatur for donuts and coffee. Then a trip home. We like our riding time together. I will have to show you our little Blue scooter. We are near Harvest and Huntsville.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Speaking of pencils and Refs.....Ref are you in? We are going to have to bring some clear liquid from KY for you if you will change pencil to pen...

:Happy::happay::Dance02::mexican wave:

You might be the "Maker" of a Clear decision to hunt you down.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Speaking of pencils and Refs.....Ref are you in? We are going to have to bring some clear liquid from KY for you if you will change pencil to pen...

:Happy::happay::Dance02::mexican wave:

You might be the "Maker" of a Clear decision to hunt you down.
Oh!!! I plan on being there!!! May have to do local rides for Saturday instead of going down to Barbers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I haven't read everything on this forum, but I have been through most of it. I am curious has anyone on here ever made a four corners ride in Alabama. I plan on picking up my new to me 1500 in about a month, and that is something I am planning on doing next spring. If anyone has ever tried this or actually did it I would like to know anything about the route they took, and about how long the ride took.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
I haven't read everything on this forum, but I have been through most of it. I am curious has anyone on here ever made a four corners ride in Alabama. I plan on picking up my new to me 1500 in about a month, and that is something I am planning on doing next spring. If anyone has ever tried this or actually did it I would like to know anything about the route they took, and about how long the ride took.
First off welcome to the site.....I have never seen a good map for "Alabama 4 Corners". If you will share a map, I betcha someone would be interested.

·
Registered
10 Posts
First off welcome to the site.....I have never seen a good map for "Alabama 4 Corners". If you will share a map, I betcha someone would be interested.
First off thanks. I live close to Thomasville, AL, and have not owned a bike in several years. I have been riding since the age of 14 and will be turning 69 in Jan. When I can find the 1500 I want it will be my 4th Wing. The other three were 1200's, and when I first signed on with this forum I was looking for another 1200. But many on here told me to go with the 1500 so after riding one a friend has I was hooked.
Anyway, the ride works like this. Waterloo in the NW part of the state is one point. Paradise Pointe Resort in the NE part. SE point will be South of Dothan, Timberlane Rd. / HW 95 where it crosses into Florida, the SW point is Grand Bay South East of Mobile. I had a couple of very close friends of mine who made the ride 16 years ago. Both are gone now, and at the time I could not make the ride with them. So for me it is a way to pay tribute to them, and do a little remembering. This 1500 I know is going to be my end of the road bike, so I am being a little selective.
Thanks for the warm invite.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
First off thanks. I live close to Thomasville, AL, and have not owned a bike in several years. I have been riding since the age of 14 and will be turning 69 in Jan. When I can find the 1500 I want it will be my 4th Wing. The other three were 1200's, and when I first signed on with this forum I was looking for another 1200. But many on here told me to go with the 1500 so after riding one a friend has I was hooked.
Anyway, the ride works like this. Waterloo in the NW part of the state is one point. Paradise Pointe Resort in the NE part. SE point will be South of Dothan, Timberlane Rd. / HW 95 where it crosses into Florida, the SW point is Grand Bay South East of Mobile. I had a couple of very close friends of mine who made the ride 16 years ago. Both are gone now, and at the time I could not make the ride with them. So for me it is a way to pay tribute to them, and do a little remembering. This 1500 I know is going to be my end of the road bike, so I am being a little selective.
Thanks for the warm invite.
Roughly 750 miles. Sounds like a nice run and a great reason to do it.
Welcome again and best of luck

181 - 195 of 195 Posts