Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many of us on here are from Alabama.... My name is Phil and I got the Northeast Portion covered.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just wondering how many of us on here are from Alabama.... My name is Phil and I got the Northeast Portion covered.
East-Central....Phenix City/Columbus Ga. area here!

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
My name is Benny and i am in North Central Alabama ( Athens - Huntsville ) area!

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far thats 4....I know there are more out. I really wish I could catch up with some guys from around these parts and ride...Keep posting

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wait a minute Dirtdobber...Sand Mountain. Albertville is my stompin area. Your getting awfully close.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I suppose it depends on the age whether I or you are getting close. LOL

We are right in your neck of the woods quiet often. I have a friend that is a custom bike painter in Fyffe that I visit almost every week.
Every need anything my shop is open to all riders. It is a personal shop, not a business.
Got just about everything ya might need to work on a bike.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will keep that in mind. I got a helluva mechanic between Boaz and Kilpatrick....but I know exactly where your talkin in Fyffe. As far as whose getting close....you probably got me there, so I will step aside. Maybe we will cross paths.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
I lived in Horton a mile from Douglas school until a divorce ! I loved that area , spent 23 yrs. of my life there until the spouse found another man !!

·
Registered
157 Posts
doesn't matter we're all family if ya ride a wing.

I mainly was referring to you doing your own maintenance. I do my own. Just picked up a 2010 Red Goldwing trike yesterday to add to my 2 wheel goldwing. Boy am I in trouble. Momma is not talking to me right now.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Your right dobber....although one way to fix the trouble is let Momma drive the trike. Santini, I finished school at Douglas and grew up in Nixon's Chapel..... Thats a great little community.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
So far the count for Alabama is:
Phil from Albertville (catch the rhyme)
Benny from Athens
Pete from Leeds
Mark from Central
Mike from Phenix City
DirtDobber from Sand Mountain
Not a bad start!!!! Keep em coming!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Remember Mike - (mctoy) from east/central. Phenix City.
I'm startin' to smell a Cheaha (Or somewhere) - cooler weather get-together ?????

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry about that....I updated it. I am in on some cooler weather.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Put it together, I'm ready as long as it is either before the third Saturday of September or after 10 days later.
I will be on the "Trail of Tears" ride then on to somewhere else for a week.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wingman....you are now in the Alabama Gang!!! Please send your dues as quickly as possibly.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello I am new to forum.
I ride a 2002 Orange Wing
I have central Alabama covered
Live in Irondale Al.
By the way....Welcome to the forum....Nice Ride

1 - 20 of 195 Posts